Sunday, August 28, 2011

Personal Goal: Earn the money I lost from playing the roulette.

I've already lost $300 from 2 roulette games. That pushed me to research on the best way to gain my money back.
I read somewhere that the only way to do this is by just betting on the red/black odds.

Let's say if you bet $10 on red and lose that money, the key is to bet twice that amount on the next round. In that way, you would still end up winning $10 in every game that you win.

I estimated that I would need at least $630. But I did not have that enough money in my pocket and still went on to try my luck.

During the first half-hour, the red/black technique seems very effective. I was able to double my $150 capital. But here's the catch, I got totally hooked and ended up on a losing streak. To cut the story short, I lost $230.

I lost $500 at the casino overall. It was depressing. And I felt like crap for wanting more.

With that said, I think the key to winning is to set a limit and know when to stop.

I tried my luck again today and won $100. I'm still $400 short but I'm working on getting that money back.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment