Saturday, October 10, 2009

cs briefing

So today was the interview briefing with ITCAN. The company has received consistent awards these past three years. I was just not attentive enough to remember everything. Well then, I guess the company is stable and credible. Stupid me for thinking that I'm digging my own grave for choosing it.

My interview was rescheduled to Monday 10:00 AM. Man, I'd have to come in late for work then. Or worse skip work if it's too late. That sucks. I hope it's worth it though. And there's one funny thing that happened today.. my team lead was also in the briefing. HAHA damn he caught me, and I caught him.

I feel sad for >. The clients were even wondering why a lot of > employees join in the hiring drives. What's up with that huh?! Gawd!!

Hmm what else? Non-work.. I visited another derma today to get a second opinion on my girl problems. Man P400 consulation fee sucks. Maybe I should have just gotten a facial and a free consultation instead of paying for just the consultation fee. It's hard to be a girl and to look prim and proper all the time. Damn bacnes and chicken skins. And I missed their 50% off laser promo. Hope there's a second round of promos in the coming days.

Well that's it for now. Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment